BLACK BEAR Tires have been named from the black bears that exist all over the world in the most rugged conditions requiring dexterity, great strength and adaptability. Designed in the U.S.A., utilizing the same upscale state-of-the-art technology and refined manufacturing that defines the company product lines. From custom built lifted trucks to extreme off-road; from urban highways to the farmer’s crop fields; from the mountains to the prairies; from the city to the country roads; from Truck Shows to showing off your truck; and, for work and play, BLACK BEAR Tires are following the black bear’s footsteps quickly becoming the global drivers’ smart choice. BLACK BEAR Tires are committed to providing the best tire solutions and exceptional driving experience for all its customers!
RUGGED TERRAIN Features:
- Asymmetrical Tread Pattern Design: Delivering an even contact between the unique tire tread and the road surface. The Rugged Terrain has exceptional handling on the curves and hard turns that are so common in New Zealand roads and provide you and exceptional driving experience.
- Wide and narrow grooves combination: The narrow grooves increase grip on road while the wide grooves provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
- Trapezoid and triangle blocks: Improves the strength of blocks to avoid lugs biting and hydroplaning.
- High-strength steel belt and carcass material: World class high strength materials to ensure tire quality.
- Compound: Top quality rubber compound contributes to excellent puncture, tear, and wear resistance.
- Dual sidewall designs: Each Rugged Terrain has two sidewall designs. The pattern not only only protects but also provides additional grip in mud and rocky terrains.
- Unique Tread Design: Unique pattern design makes your vehicle your vehicle stand out from the crowd.